- Textile Guidebook
- EAGER Textile Tool
- Training Materials for Energy Efficiency Improvement in the Textile Industry
- Guideline for conducting a standard energy assessment/audit in a textile plant
- Introduction to Energy Use in the Textile Industry and the Influential Factors
- Energy-Efficiency Improvement Opportunities in the Textile Industry (Spinning, Weaving, and Knitting Chapter)
- Energy-Efficiency Improvement Opportunities in the Textile Industry (Wet-processing Chapter)
- Energy-Efficiency Improvement Opportunities in the Textile Industry (Man-made Fiber Production Chapter)
The textile industry is one of the most complicated manufacturing industries because it is a fragmented and heterogeneous sector dominated by small and medium enterprises (SMEs). Energy is one of the main cost factors in the textile industry. This guidebook entitled "Energy-Efficiency Improvement Opportunities for the Textile Industry" provides information on energy-efficiency technologies and measures applicable to the textile industry. The guidebook includes case studies from textile plants around the world and includes energy savings and cost information when available.
EAGER Textile tool allows you to evaluate the impact of selected energy efficiency measures for the textile industry by choosing the measures that you would likely introduce in your facility, or would like to evaluate for potential use. You select the degree or share of implementation for each of the measures, and the EAGER Textile tool will calculate the typical energy savings (electricity, fuel, final, and primary energy), CO2 emission reduction, cost, and simple payback period.