Since 1988, the China Energy Group has combined our unique capabilities and expertise to work with government policy-makers and government institutes, non-governmental organizations, universities, and businesses in the U.S., China, and around the world. The China Energy Group has formed significant partnerships with groups in China and elsewhere to:
- help U.S. governments and international community to understand the dynamics of energy use in China
- strengthen capabilities of Chinese institutions to promote the use of energy efficiency technologies and policies
- enhance relationships on energy efficiency among Chinese, U.S., and international institutions
Our collaborators bring a depth of experience and on-the-ground knowledge. When connecting with a U.S. national laboratory, collaborators tap into world-class research teams and relationships with industry and policy-makers to work on specific technical topics.
Collaboration with the China Energy Group through international projects and less formal means provides a wide variety of unique benefits:
- Exchange of information relating to a particular topic or area of research
- Visits and exchanges of researchers and experts
- Joint publications
- Collaborative research
Collaboration also extends to our capacity to educate and train the next generation of researchers and highly skilled, knowledgeable professionals. Click here to learn about our Visiting Scholar Program.